Stella one design ‘Leonis of Chatham’ 26’ clinker yacht; class no. 27
Classic CR Holman design
• Wm. Wyatt, West Mersea 1961, for Royal Engineer Yacht Club.
• Four previous owners; ‘historic’ archive.
• Mahogany on oak hull; spruce mast, boom, with roller reefing, and spinnaker pole.
• Reconditioned Yanmar 1GM10 diesel auxiliary engine, propeller, shaft, 2017.
• Dolphin Sails main and genoa, 2012. Ancient spinnaker, working and storm jibs.
• Epoxy sheathed marine ply deck, 2007; hull, cockpit and deck repairs, 2007.
• Keel bolts renewed, keel re-seated, 2017.
• Road trailer.
• Full size ‘rip-stop’ canvas tarpaulin.
• Includes original pipe cots, anchors and chain, winches, capstan, galvanised fittings, Blake heads, unplumbed, Formica chart table and galley, mahogany floor boards.
• ‘Sestrel’ illuminated compass with cover and bracket, DSC VHF, Nasa depth, Garmin GPS, drained gas bottle locker, bilge pump.
• Sailed from the Deben, annually since 2007, including Suffolk Yacht Harbour Classic Regattas.
• Active and supportive class association, with over 80 boats on the water.
• Wintering ashore on the Deben.
Price – £3,250
Contact – mobile: 07785 785656 email: firstname.lastname@example.org